Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH - I LOVE Thanksgiving!! I actually brought my camera but I was so busy talking and enjoying my family I never took a single picture. This is very sad because there were so many cute children running around in a pack together!! We spent Thanksgiving at my sister Breanna's house! She made a wonderful turkey and we had tons of great food. I even ate a whole bunch of it and had only mild gall bladder pain :) (the sweet baby I am growing has decided to poison my gall bladder - gotta love being pregnant). Mckay and his family were there - Craig was in heaven as he does not get enough time with his cousin Gabe!!! Meighan and her family came the next day and we spent a wonderful weekend laughing, playing games, watching the BYU game, and talking. Poor Scott was unable to watch the BSU game but at least they won!! It was obvious there were three pregnant women together - we went to bed around 10 every night (not a usual "King" activity). I love my family tremendously, I love Thanksgiving, and I am feeling very grateful this year for my blessings!! Most notable blessings - having my husband home again, having healthy/happy children, the blessing of having another child coming to our home soon, a warm/cozy house, lots of food in my pantry, and my family!!! I love you all!!!!!

1 comment: