
On Dec. 19th, Andi had her Christmas dance recital!! I will not talke about the near catastrophe in getting her to the dress rehearsal (forgotten shoes turned into a nightmare)!!! In the end, we made it just in the nick of time!! Andi performed wonderfully - she was one of the girls that really knew all the dance steps well. She was so excited, looked beautiful, and was a darling little ballerina! I was in awe of her eyelashes while putting mascara on!! She has eyelashes like my sister Breanna - they are huge!! I definately experienced eyelash envy!

Long before the recital, Andi informed me that ballerinas recieve flowers after a performance! There was no question for her - there would be flowers!! Here she is in all her post performance glory and very happy with her flowers!! Daddy missed the recital but we got it on video and we have all enjoyed reliving the experience several times! Good job baby girl - you were wonderful!
She looks Beautiful!
ReplyDelete