skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Craig turns 7!!!!!!
My little boy turned 7!! I really can't believe it. I know it is cliche but really, where has the time gone? Craig, thank you for agreeing to come to our family and allowing me to be your mother! I will never forget the night I found out I was pregnant with our little Craigy! About six months before, Scott and I learned that my reproductive system was not working correctly. I was a bit devastated!! It took two rounds of fertility drugs but success came at last!!! Looking down at the positive pregnancy test. I cried, Scott hugged me, and then we both laughed like children.
My little son is named after my father - I wanted to show my dad how much I loved him and I also wanted to pass on a legacy to my son. There are few men alive as wonderful as my dad! It is my prayer my son grows up to be as good a man as Craig S King!
Craig may be named after my dad but is soooooo much like his own dad!! Craig looks a lot like Scott and acts a lot like Scott!! My little son is an extremely intense little guy! He doesn't do anything half way - it is full bore or nothing at all!! He doesn't play with toys - he "baclects" (collects) them. Craig loves bakugans, super heroes, and doing art projects!! Craig adores his older sister and will do anything she says (Riley mostly uses her power for good). Craig is a very good big brother to little Andi and they are very close! He is also extremely excited about the arrival of his new baby brother. Because the baby is a boy; Craig has a real sense of ownership going on. It is very very cute!!
Here he is blowing out the candles (we will not talk about the failure of a cake). Craig, you have the soul of an angel. There were two, very difficult time periods in my life when Craig was a baby. I owe any and all healing to you my son!! Craig may be a lot like his Dad but he has the sweetest, most loving, happy little spirit about him. There is a reason you were sent to our home when you were!! You had floaty blonde hair, a contagious laugh, and the ability to warm anyone's heart!! May you never lose your tenderhearted, sweet, angelic side!!! I love you little boy. Happy Seventh Birthday!!!!!
A sweet tribute to your boy. I like the looks of that cake! And it is fun to see your pregnant tummy. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm glad we could celebrate with you a little. He's such a fun kid. It's a shame we don't get to see him more.
ReplyDelete