Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Amazing Cooper!!!!

I have the most amazing baby ever!!!! Tonight I got him all ready for bed and laid him down on the floor. Ollie, one of our Llassa Poos laid down on the floor next to Cooper. Cooper thought this was wonderful - he laid there smiling and talking to the dog. It was sooooo cute :) The next thing I know, my baby had fallen asleep watching the dog!!!! Not that it is ever hard to get him down for the night, but come on - this is incredible for a 3 month old! We are considering just putting the dog in the crib with him at night, JK!! Sweet, easy, laid back little baby - we love you!
Here is a picture of Cooper and below is a picture of me at about the same age. The angle isn't quite the same but just about anyone can see the similarity!!! I finally got a kid that looks like me! Oh wait, Cooper may not think that is a plus -sorry buddy!!

4 comments:

  1. Whenever I feel jealous at how easy your baby is I remind myself what the other 3 put you through. You definitely deserve an easy one. And, I happen to think that you make a very good looking man, so if Cooper looks like you, he'll be fortunate to also be the spitting image of my husband. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy!

    I loved seeing the resemblence in your pictures. You two DO look a lot alike. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! Dog babysitters have been around since Peter Pan, I've never had one, but it seems I have missed out! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing ever. And I think you are beautiful . . . but that might be a problem for your boy. :) Aaryn

    ReplyDelete