
For the last two years, some friends and I have been doing a co-op preschool. Here are our five little girls :) It has been a wonderful alternative to paying for preschool. Thanks to these wonderful women, I feel like my little Andi is very prepared for Kindergarton!! Every five weeks it was my turn to teach and then the rest of the time I was able to drop her off and know she was having fun, learning, and being well cared for! This was my last week to teach preschool forever (or until Cooper is old enough)!!! The girls were particularly sweet this week and it made me just a bit sad that it was over. The first day, the weather was beautiful and we took a walk to the park for our activity and collected bugs, sticks, dandelions, etc. The next day it was rainy and there had been a thunderstorm the night before. So, we studied weather!! Here are the girls enjoying the "windsocks" we made. Aren't they cute little girls!! Thank you Marianne, Alisha, Karen and Elysianna! I appreciate all your hard work and I love your little girls!! I hope they always stay friends!!
Very Sweet! Good job! (O:
ReplyDeleteYou are a super-softie when it comes to kids! I bet they love it at your house! And they are an adorable bunch! Cute windsocks!
ReplyDeleteYou're so creative. What a cute little group of kids.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun mom you are! I'm so impressed that you've taught preschool. Andi and her friends are lucky girls.
ReplyDelete