Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Life Is Over

So, the other day Riley and I are talking. She says (with great 13 year old drama), "Mom, I just realized I have so much life ahead of me." I laughed, then said, "You know, I still feel the same way. I have so much life ahead of me." Riley turns to me with a quizzical look on her face and says (with complete seriousness), "Really, because to me, you're about done." Hahahaha!! Then I really laughed.

Today, Andi comes up to me and says, "Mom, your old school." I don't know what motivated the comment, but it is obvious - my children think I am old and my life is over!!! I guess I might as well plan my funeral and quit having any dreams or aspirations!! Man, what does that say about my parents????

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo funny. Wonder what my kids think of me???? ...and my 95 year old grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, and they live with Grandma! You'd think the comparison would live you with so much life ahead. Time to buy a plot I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a miracle that your life has extended this far! :)

    ReplyDelete