Saturday, October 9, 2010

As is becoming tradition (well, the last two years at least) Meighan and I have taken our families to the corn maze together!! It is so much fun! Here we are on the hay bale laden wagon that drive you around the farm and out to the pumpkin patches. I tried to find one without my face in it but alas, there was none! Happy kids!
Craig, particularly, loves the corn maze! I would think it would scare him (he is scared of this type of thing normally) but for some reason he looks forward to this and runs with wild abandon about the maze. Riley takes the bigger kids - Jackson, Ellie, and Craig and they swarm the maze with the joy only independence from parents can bring! Scott, Meighan, David, Andi, Thomas, the babies, and I meander more slowly about the maze - the men navigate, the 5 year olds hold the maps, and Meighan and I talk! All in all, everyone is left happy!
Sorry about catching you in a yawn Scott but that baby in the front of you was just too cute!! Scott and I took turns packing the little guy around. He loved it; kicked his legs and made happy sounds at everything! I love babies in soft sweatshirts with pink noses :)

Riley and Jackson!!!
Andi in her super model pose!

The five year olds!! I sure enjoy watching these two little ones - they love each other and they both speak in such cute little voices with too many w's! We finished the night off with pumpkin bars with cream cheese at Meighan's house!!! Thanks for a fun night my wonderful sister! I love you and your wonderful family!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cheek-sucking picture of your baby, Hang in on you Wall! :) Super cute family.

    ReplyDelete