Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall is in the Air!!!

It is October - I am alarmed at how quickly time is speeding by but fall brought a few things to mind. First, I have an 8 month old that has not had his picture taken professionally yet. Second, we need a picture for Christmas cards. As we are living in profound poverty at the moment - I decided to follow my amazing sister Meighan's example. She has beautiful pictures of her kids hanging in their family room that she took herself. I have a place I want current pictures of my kids to be hanging - so, I thought I would give it a try! With a great deal of help from Riley (she was my poser and read up on how to best take pictures outside) we set out! I don't know how I feel about any of them hanging on the wall or being on the Christmas card but we had fun and my kids are adorable!!!! Cooper refused to smile if I was actually holding the camera - stinker! Let me know what you think!
Not going to be hanging on any wall but quite funny!
I took several shots of this one - how do photographers get everyone to open their eyes at the same time?????

Craig was the biggest culprit of looking the other way at precisely the moment I took the picture!
My beautiful teenager with her mouth full of metal!!!

I LOVE this one!

Sweet!!!


2 comments:

  1. I think did a very good job on your pictures!! Way better than I would have done! YOu have a VERY cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma you have some very cute kids, I can't believe how big Riley is!! This is Tenille (Kirsten's friend from Pocatello). I have been trying to get a hold of her for a long time but do not have any contact info. Could you please help? I miss her like crazy! My email is tenillewilson@hotmail.com or you can call my cell 208-569-7672. Thanks

    ReplyDelete