
Halloween was the usual frenzied, candy extravaganza!!! Andi dressed up as a witch; quite a cute little witch!!

Cooper enjoyed his 1st Halloween dressed as a bumble bee (Thank you Breanna for the costume loan)!!

Craig desperately wanted to be Link (from the Legend of Zelda)!!!! I think we pulled it off too! I figured out the costume (it is actually stapled together - LOL) but Scott made it perfect for my little boy with his amazing shield!!!! I was so impressed with him - good daddy! Riley and her friends went to the Stake Halloween Dance as a pack of Skittles (they each had a different colored shirt on with a large S on the front)! They were super cute but alas I didn't get a picture!

And of course, we carved pumpkins!!!

In true teenage style - Riley made her jack-o-lantern throw up; we are so classy!!

I just want to point out that I grew the two HUGE pumpkins all by myself!!!!!!!!!!! I was shoulder deep cleaning the biggest one out (I clean out and Scott carves)!!

Cooper didn't so much carve pumpkins as watch/eat but he enjoyed himself just the same!

Riley hard at it!

Here is my cute Craig with his creation!!!

Andi, happily sharing her hard work!

Andi at the school's annual costume parade!!!!!! I sure love that little girl! Craigs pictures from the parade were all from the behind and he wouldn't turn and smile at me - I think he was trying to pretend he didn't know me JK!!!!!! Who is that crazy woman with the camera!
Cool pumpkins! I scoop too. (I got to get me some new duties!)
ReplyDelete