I know this may sound crazy/pathetic - but this was the first time I have ever done Thanksgiving dinner all by myself!! I have always gotten together with family and provided a section of the meal! This year, circumstances landed the Hopes alone in Boise! It was actually really fun! I made all the dishes my little family loves most, we got out Grandma's china, the table setting was beautiful (I didn't think to take a picture until it was covered with post meal mess), and - best of all, we got ALL the left overs!! Kevin (my step-brother) did have Thanksgiving dinner with us; he was stranded in Boise by nasty roads! Plus, Mckay, Ashley and their family came to our house the next day to spend the weekend. We had a great visit with them and got the best of both worlds!! I may just choose to do Thanksgiving alone again :)

Andi's Kindergarten class put on a very sweet Thanksgiving program! It was full of songs and Andi had a solo part for one of the poems (she was very nervous but did great)! I loved watching her!

My cute girl :)

Here are just a couple of cute, November moments!! Cooper and Dad asleep together; melts my heart every time they cuddle up together!

Riley playing Wii with Cooper in the front pack - it just makes me laugh!

Now this is a rare one - Cooper fell asleep while sitting with Andi!!! Sooooo cute!
My favorite is a great sister playing the wii with Cooper! How fun!
ReplyDelete