
Isn't that just about the cutest profile you have ever seen?? Meighan said he already looks like my other kids :)! On Sept. 25th we found out we are having another boy!! This did not come as a surprise. About a week before we found out I was having a baby at all; Scott and I were at the temple taking out his step-father's endowments. The spirit was extremely strong that day and I could feel John's presence. I could almost hear him laughing in my mind; like he was saying "Karma, Karma, I am here. I finally joined the church!" He was married to my mother-in-law for 27 years and never expressed any interest in the church in any way. When we were in the Celestial room; Scott was praying and he could see his step-dad and a little boy sitting together. He knew that our son had been teaching his step-father the gospel. So, the fact that it is a boy was already a given at our house!

See that cute little wave?? The doctor told us it is extremely rare to see an extended hand like that. Babies keep their fists balled up even in the womb! I figure he was just saying hi to his siblings!! We took Riley, Craig, & Andi with us to the ultra sound. It was a wonderful family moment and we are all excited about the upcoming arrival!! We are planning to name him Samuel Cooper Hope but we will call him Cooper. This baby is definately going to be loved, mauled, kissed, and held a great deal. His siblings are all looking forward to him!! Riley - who wasn't all that sure she wanted her mom to have another baby at first, is now the most impatient one!!! We love you little baby!
Beautiful ultrasound photos! I love the hand. Jake was sucking his thumb in his. :)
ReplyDelete