
Hurray!!! The Hopes are jumping up and down at our house today!! Riley got her braces put on this morning :)!! This event has been a long time coming. I hate to bore anyone with the arduous details but it has been quite an ordeal to get our insurance to cover her braces. The good news - they did finally approve it and now my sweet girl is getting straighter teeth. Her front teeth have been a source of much angst for Riley over the last several years. Her mouth aches today but she is a happy girl!! Thanks
Francie and Dr.
Agnetta - We seriously owe you both!!
I know how you feel! I was so excited to get my mouth straight too! Good for you all!
ReplyDeleteYeah for Riley, but just for the record, she's always been beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow long does she have to have them on?
ReplyDelete