
Sunday March 7, 2010 our little baby boy was blessed Samuel Cooper Hope by his father in the
Ustick Ward. Grandpa King, Grandpa
Highbarger, uncles
Mckay, David, and Richard, Bishop Cox, and our friend Steve Davis all stood in the circle. Cooper didn't make a peep and Scott gave a beautiful blessing! I was filled with such gratitude for all the wonderful, amazing priesthood holders in my family! It is my prayer that my two little sons will grow up to follow the example of these great men! I was acutely aware of the absence of my brothers
Brayden and Dusty, and my other brother-in-law Seth. Thank you all for being the strong, wonderful men you are!

Here is Cooper in his blessing outfit - he is part train conductor and part pastry chef. I thought the hat was silly and cute. Scott thought it was awful and wanted me to take it off but Ashlie and I won :) and the hat stayed!! Cooper seriously played his part perfectly! All morning, during the rush to get everyone ready and out the door for 9 am church - he was completely pleasant and didn't cry or need to be held at all. He spent the rest of the day being an angel, getting passed from person to person!

Scott and I with our baby boy!! Thank you honey for blessing our little one! There are not words to describe how much I love you and how grateful I am for you in my life! It must be noted that my sweet husband worked his tail off this weekend!! We had a brunch at my house after the blessing with all the family and Scott cooked, cleaned, dealt with kids, and mostly smiled through it all. He is so patient with me - when my family gets together I tend to ignore most things and talk for hours with my siblings!! Scott often gets left dealing with the spills, cousin disputes, crying children, etc. etc. and he never complains at all! After everyone left, Scott fed my kids, cleaned the kitchen, and helped the little ones put all their toys away - all this while I sat in a chair nursing the baby!! You are a wonderful husband Scott and I love you!!
He was perfect and is so beautiful. It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. I hope we get to visit again soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little baby! He was truly perfect on Sunday and was cute enough to eat. Thanks for having us all over for the fun afternoon. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHe looks adorable. I love that little hat. I think he looks like he could have been a baby in the 1800's with that cute cap.
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit! And the beautiful baby! I'm so glad he is sweet for you!
ReplyDelete