
Andi
Linne Hope turned 5 years old on March 4, 2010!!!! I seriously cannot believe my baby girl is so grown up!! The last five years have flown by! Andi brings such a wonderful, positive, energetic spirit to our home. She loves to help mom clean, cook, run errands, and talks happily through it all! She LOVES our dogs - loves them a little too much :) Andi loves going for walks and riding her bike! The greatest thing about Andi; she never does anything half way!! She puts her entire soul into any activity she is doing. She is
sooooooo excited to start
kindergarten next year. So excited about it in fact that she is actually eager to get her "before school shots." Turning 5
apparently means you are very "big" to Andi. My
niece Ellie was baptized on Sat. Andi and I were talking about it and she reminded me that when my nephew Ian was baptized last year; all the "big" kids got to sit together. I guess I made Andi sit with me because she was too little. Then she said, "I am big now so I get to sit with the big kids instead of you." How could I refuse her? :)

Turning 5 at the Hope house means you get to have your first friend birthday party!!!! Andi decided she wanted a Princess party. So, we had nine little princesses running around our house! We played games, at cupcakes, and decorated goodie bags - we had a great party! There was lots of giggling, running, and I am certain there are places in my house we will never get the glitter out of! It was great fun!

Andi also
received her first Barbie dolls. She must really be a big girl now! The greatest moment of the day came that evening. Our oldest daughter Ashlie was coming home for the weekend on Friday. We were getting ready to have pizza and get the "family party" started when there was a knock on the door. Ashlie had decided to come a day early and surprise Andi on her birthday!!!! Everyone started yelling and hugging her and I cried. Thank you Ashlie for making Andi's birthday so special - She was
soooooo happy you came. (Andi and Ashlie are particularly close). Happy Birthday my funny, happy, exuberant little girl! I love you so much!
Happy Birthday! I loved cuddling with Andi this weekend. She's such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty princess. They are so funny about birthdays at this age! 5 & 6 anyway, perfect time for friend parties! Looks like it was a success!
ReplyDelete