Monday, March 8, 2010

Cooper's First Month

Cooper was a month old on March 4th! I can't believe how fast the time is flying already!! Happily, Cooper continues to be a very sweet, happy little baby :) He will lay on a blanket on the floor looking around, smiling, cooing, and kicking. What a little angel!
Here is my little boy snoozing in his bouncy seat! I love how his cheeks rest on his chest :)
Hanging out with daddy! I love his bright little eyes! He is a scratcher however - he is busy scratching/pulling his dad's chest hair in this picture. He claws me regularly when I am nursing him. Good motivation to keep his nails clipped I guess!
Isn't this the cutest little sweater you have ever seen?? My sister's sweet mother-in-law made it for my little man!! I love how it comes to a point on the top of his head! Carol, you are wonderful! So far, Cooper is pretty good in a car seat but we haven't gone many places - Dr. a couple of times and the grocery store twice!! Don't you feel like kissing those little feet? Well, imagine them without the socks and I promise you would be unable to resist!!
Cooper, I just want to thank you for coming to our family! When I look down at your little face I am shocked that I ever thought I was finished having babies. How I overlooked the gigantic hole that only you could fill is beyond me! I think there is something wonderfully sweet about an unexpected, trailer baby!! I have spent most of this month holding my baby!! He has the most wonderful smelling neck, the softest cheeks, and the cutest dimple on his elbow! We love you so baby boy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment