
My baby boy turned 5 months old on July 4th (Craig turned 7 1/2 on the same day - this was very important to him). I cannot believe how fast his life is going - soon, he will be half way through his first year already!! Cooper has had quite a few firsts in the last month. Here he is cuddled up in a towel after his first swim!!

Here is Cooper's first swim. I took the kids to the pool while Cooper and I sat in chairs watching. Cooper got crankier and crankier as time went on (he HATES to be hot). I took off his clothes but it didn't help. I had just assumed he was little enough that the cold water would just make him cry but then Scott came to see how we were doing. Scott picked up my hot baby and put his feet in the cold water. Cooper was sooooo happy. We went and got him some swim diapers and tried out his new suit. Cooper is definately a fan of the swimming pool!!!

Here is Cooper in the bathtub - who doesn't love pictures of naked, soft little ones bathing :)

Cooper also had his first cereal this month. I was going to wait until he was 6 months old but he had become very interested in my eating and seemed to need more. Alas, he really really does not like cereal. I gave it to him every day for about two weeks and have now decided to wait awhile. He has now learned to clamp his mouth shut and refuses to willingly let me put cereal in his mouth. When I do manage to trick him into eating cereal, he cries. Funny boy! Never had a baby not like cereal before - not sure what to do now :(

Here are my boys cuddling in the chair. I just love how Cooper is holding his older brother! I sure love my boys!!!!!!! Cooper has been rolling around for almost two months now but he has now added sitting up to his bag of tricks! Doesn't he know he is my last baby - he not supposed to be in such a hurry to get big!!
Sweet pictures of your baby. I've had a couple of them reject cereal.... sigh.
ReplyDelete